Monday, December 8, 2008

Such a Big Little Boy!

I had Carson's 1 yr pictures done right before his birthday but just got the disk in. I was really pleased with the photographer (www.melellphotography.com). Carson has had lots of changes since he turned 1. He started day care and although it was a complete doozie the first couple of days I think he is starting to come around. On a good point, in just 4 days of daycare he has learned to hold his own sippy cup when before he would not even try! He would just lay back and make mommy and daddy do it:). Right after Thanksgiving Carson had an eye procedure to try and open his blocked tear duct. We have seem some improvement already and are hoping we don't have to do another procedure. Keep Carson in your prayers.

1 comment:

Jody said...

His one year old pictures are my favorite ever. I love him sooo much!!!