Thursday, June 3, 2010

Colton eats and Carson Poops

Tonight we decided to start Colton on some rice cereal. He loved it! He smiled and cooed the whole time he ate. He ate the entire bowl and is getting the hang of swallowing food:) I took a few pics below and what did I see when I downloaded them...RED HAIR! I knew he was going to be just like his big brother! Speaking of Carson, I don't think I have blogged that he is totally potty trained! He has not had any accidents in over a week and has even got the poo poo down too:) He goes to the potty all by himself everytime and doesnt even come and tell us until he is done AND pours his little potty out into the big potty and flushes it... he has always been a clean kid. I completly recommend the "Potty training bootcamp" (www.thepottybootcamp.com), it was the best $5.95 I have ever spent and practically had Carson potty trained in 1 1/2 days!!




4 comments:

Ashley and Chad said...

It is red! I really thought it was going be blonde.
Way to go Carson and mommy too!

Dustin and Jody said...

Love my two boys. It's great to be able to spend entire weekends with them

Sel and Andrew said...

Awesome job having Carson potty trained! And Colton's little red hair is adorable!! Looks like he's loving that cereal.

The DenHartog Family said...

It's definitely RED! So cute! Way to go Carson on the potty training!