Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Every year we go to the Pumpkin Patch at the church in Pearland. I just knew this year I was going to get some great pics since both the boys are getting older and I figured Carson would help keep Colton sitting in the right spot long enough for me to take a picture of the both of them....ha ha ha! I'm not sure if the BIG pumpkins scared him or he was just being moody but he was NOT having pictures, he would not let go of me and screamed if I tried to put him down so loud that everyone was staring at me. So I gave up and just took them of Carson. He was so cute this year, he wanted to take home all the pumpkins, and wanted to take tons of pictures. He is understanding that his mom loves pictures and it is probably easier to just go along with it:) Colton was fine once we got to the small pumpkins but would only do his silly smile. We have family pictures this Saturday so I am hoping he is great picture spirits!


Carson with the BIG pumpkin, look how he is pointing to it, lol

Colton finally joining in and loading some pumpkins in the wagon


This is his silly "CHHEEEEESSSSSEEEEE"

Carson has to get on the tractor every year, he loves it!

Look at my BABY! He looks so old sitting there, and look at his beautiful hair just glowing:)
This is my favorite picture of all, I love that laugh and catching it on camera is the best!

Until we got to the baby pumpkins I thought this was going to be my only shot of Colton...disaster!

3 comments:

Selene said...

Such cute kids! Those last two pictures are adorable :)

Ashley and Chad said...

Man you should have called me. I didn't realize until yesterday (yes Halloween) that I didn't take my kids to a pumpkin patch this year.
Guess I will have to photoshop one!

Ashley and Chad said...

Man it cut my post off.

I think those are great pics!